Saturday, June 07, 2008

It's Where Fun Is!

Stake Lagoon Day!


This horse is called "Elixa" it was almost "Elisa" but Miriam changed her mind at the last moment.


Train ride! We waited at least 35 min. to get on the train but it was worth the wait. We snagged the caboose, the best seat in my opinion. Byron barked at all the animals, thats his new thing, he sounds like a Scottish terrier.

We also attended a Broadway variety show. Miriam has inherited the emotional gene from my side of the family (have you met my cousin Kristi?) she often gets emotional during dramatic performances. I do too, but it always amazes me that a 4 year old can feel so deeply. She teared up during Annie's "Tomorrow" and Wicked's "Defying Gravity".


Miriam wanted to try the Tilt-A-Whirl I swear it was her idea.


I don't know much about physics, I thought if we sat in the middle we would get a pretty smooth ride. Not so, if you really want to whirl, sit in the middle. I LOVED it, I am a thrill ride enjoyer, but I was concerned for M.


Darin: "Miriam did you like the ride?"
Miriam: "NO!"
Me: "do you want to go again next year"
Miriam: "maybe when I turn 8"