#1 I am on this new house cleaning regiment. I LOVE it, I feel so much more "with it", and my house looks better but it's cut into my blogging time.
#2 Doing home pre-school with Miriam takes more time than I anticipated. Prep work AND actually sitting down to do it. She has started reading the beginning level reading books, and is getting fairly good at writing. She always requests more crafts, and has her heart set on a Halloween party this year.
#3 Speaking of Halloween, I am making Miriam's costume. So, I have gone from Jo-Ann's to Hobby Lobby to Wal-Mart, back to Jo-Ann's looking for the cheapest fabric/trim/supplies and using cupons. Luckily I scored a Pottery Barn Lion costume for Bub from Kid to Kid so thats all set. I also scored a pottery barn pirate outfit and the cutest doctor costume, but Miriam really REALLY wants to be Jasmin.
#4 Young Womens - thats all I need to say about that.
#5 I am in the middle of making a photo book for Miriam...and speaking of THAT I need to have it done by tomorrow to get it for FREE so I better end this.
But, I do want to remember that Miriam's teacher Miss Melissa told my neighbor and I that she is overjoyed with how Miriam and FinLey are doing as peer models. She said she coudln't have hand picked better kids. I guess they have been picking up on the phrases the teachers use and have been heard to say "uh oh Liam, remember to use your words" or "We have to use our manners". This makes me very happy. Since Miriam gets to participate in this amazing program virtually free, it reasures me that she if fulfilling the role they needed well.
As always there is a wee bit of worry at the back of my mind. Like......I hope Miriam doesn't get kicked when she says those same phrases in kindergarten.