I have checked my blog everyday hoping that somehow it would be magically updated.
I must be in a blog funk....I guess the wishy washy ways of March do that to me.
But life goes on around here whether I record it or not.
I must be in a blog funk....I guess the wishy washy ways of March do that to me.
But life goes on around here whether I record it or not.
Bub always makes me giggle. Lately I am giggling because he tries on any pair of shoes he can find, and then struts around the house in them. The other thing that tickles me is that he finds a special "toy of the day" which he will carry around all day long. As he toddles around from place to place he will put down and pick up this "toy of the day" always keeping track of it. Its usually a truck or ball, but right now....it's this mini stapler or a hole punch and we have to keep the tools out of his reach. So much like his daddy. Well not the shoe trying, strutting stuff, and Darin doesn't carry toys around....or staplers. Wow, I better clarify this, it's just that he enjoys gadgets and tools like his Daddy.