Cute story about the weekend: Madison dressed Miriam up as a Native American and loaded her, and little Tatum in a garden wagon for a trip to the "Honda Hills". They were gone about an hour when my dad started to worry, I should know by now that when my dad is worried something is amiss, but Julia and I weren't concerned because: #1 we use to play in the hills for hours upon hours the whole summer long and #2 they took cookies and water. Sure enough, they came home a little later with tear streaked cheeks. They had gotten lost. They cried, and then decided to pray. Madison said she just had a feeling to follow a certain trail that lead them home. Miriam said "I think I have a talent for talking to wind! The wind told me it would be okay, and there were no coyotes out today!"
They were never in any real danger since we could have found them had we all gone to look, but it is comforting to know they will be comforted when they need it.
