As you can imagine, with 10 adults and 8 children under the age of 11 under one roof, the cabin can be a loud rowdy place. There is a constant bustle of activity, which is wonderful, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
But, sometimes you want peace and quiet.
The great thing about the cabin is that if you wake up early enough, walk, ride, or paddle far enough, you will find it. Since Bub is an early riser, and I don't want to disturb the others lucky enough to sleep in, he and I would go on quiet nature walks every morning.
But, sometimes you want peace and quiet.
The great thing about the cabin is that if you wake up early enough, walk, ride, or paddle far enough, you will find it. Since Bub is an early riser, and I don't want to disturb the others lucky enough to sleep in, he and I would go on quiet nature walks every morning.