I've been up since 4:00 am. That's about when the baby starts to really thrash around, and then I have to go to the bathroom, and then realize I am hungry and the next thing you know I am awake for the day. I am tired. All the time.
The funny thing about this third baby is that although I am tired, and uncomfortable, I feel no rush or urgency. 8 weeks doesn't seem long enough to get ready for everything. I feel very content to be pregnant, to love and nurture this child from the inside. Perhaps thats because I get my hug and snuggle fill from the other two, or maybe I know too much about the work a baby brings. No matter how tired I am, I know it can get worse....much worse.
So what are we doing these days?
Car shopping so I can leave the house with the three kids. We are in the market for an amazing car that can handle 3 car seats and snowy canyons, has plenty of trunk space, and costs virtually nothing.
Joining the Boy Scouts (Darin got another calling)
Being inspired by the Olympics
Young Women's Young Women's Young Women's Young Women's
Swimming (Miriam is doing so well!!)
Four Saturday performances of the Tin Solider for Miriam
( tights Miriam ripped one hour before her first performance. Oh the tears! Oh the drama! )
Enjoying the alone time Bub and I have at the moment. Loving our errand running, our walks, our bathroom cleaning (he loves the toilet brush).
The funny thing about this third baby is that although I am tired, and uncomfortable, I feel no rush or urgency. 8 weeks doesn't seem long enough to get ready for everything. I feel very content to be pregnant, to love and nurture this child from the inside. Perhaps thats because I get my hug and snuggle fill from the other two, or maybe I know too much about the work a baby brings. No matter how tired I am, I know it can get worse....much worse.
So what are we doing these days?
Car shopping so I can leave the house with the three kids. We are in the market for an amazing car that can handle 3 car seats and snowy canyons, has plenty of trunk space, and costs virtually nothing.
Joining the Boy Scouts (Darin got another calling)
Being inspired by the Olympics
Young Women's Young Women's Young Women's Young Women's
Swimming (Miriam is doing so well!!)
Four Saturday performances of the Tin Solider for Miriam
( tights Miriam ripped one hour before her first performance. Oh the tears! Oh the drama! )