
My own lovely valentines have been getting the shaft this February.
I overbooked this month...big time.
The Young Women and Young Men had a fabulous etiquette dinner (pictured above) and our Olympic themed New Beginnings should be great as well as the combined activity I am in charge of the first week of March. I think I spent all my valentine energy on the Young Women this year (and some of it growing a baby).
Miriam made her own valentines. All. By. Herself. She cut the hearts, pasted on the doilies, and added the stickers and script. She even licked all the envelopes before I could get a picture of them. I am lucky she is such a mature little thing.
Darin actually has this weekend free after working like a mad man for two weeks straight. He needs a break, he needs to see the good snow for himself. So, we are headed up to my parents cabin again. No, I shouldn't be going...not with all my irons in the fire (and my messy house). But... he is my special valentine after all, and I have nothing to give other than my willingness to share in a snowshoeing adventure. PLUS the snow will be gone soon!
(added bonus to leaving town...I get an extension on that whole Valentines Day thing)