We started potty training Bub...fun fun fun! He is actually, doing very well, I am relieved. Lots of Jelly Belly's have been consumed.
We had a visit from Erik and Kelly which was so fun, we hardly ever get to see them. They oohed and aaahed over Soren, and then we had frozen yogurt.
Darin worked on organizing the garage, and his photography.
We played at 3 different parks where Miriam worked on her monkey bar and acrobatic skills
(we had a circus performance for FHE tonight).
We officially celebrated by decorating graves.The boys are both named after ancestors at this cemetery so we took a few pictures, but Bub wanted nothing to do with it.
Next year we will have to venture out to Miriam's namesake, and then get down to where I am from for the boys other namesakes.
I love family history.
Miriam LOVES to hold Soren. Any chance she gets she will hold him, but he is so big her stamina doesn't last long! Bub doesn't ask to hold him, but he will rub is head and say "ohhh Zo-an...so coot". He also likes to give "gentle hugs" and then rub his head against Soren's hand.They are such sweet kids
....but I'll be honest they are wearing me out!