Saturday, May 22, 2010

Random, but that's my life these days. . .

It's been three weeks.

(Soren 5 days..give or take)

That's it.
Just three weeks.

(Soren 3 weeks and 2 days)
Look what happened!
Seriously this kid is growing like a weed.
(cutest weed I've ever seen)


Miriam had a "dance demonstration" today. She is in a dance theater class, so her performances are a lot of free form pantomime-ish type stuff. Her teacher wanted to show the parents that she really is teaching technique along with the "free movement" stuff.
It was actually very reassuring to me, because I had wondered.


Bub entertained us by finding these sweet shades and doing some pantomime himself.
That DVD remote is not really a DVD remote...it's an "ibog" of course!
He turned me into a pickle with it yesterday morning.



For your enjoyment, a little of that "free movement" I was talking about.
(the crazy backdrop is from the theater's Steel Magnolias performance, not part of the dance demonstration).