Sorry about that title. I FINALLY saw the last Harry Potter movie today. I cried and cried and cried. How I adore Neville Longbottom, and Severus Snape.
But....not as much as I adore this guy!
Byron's favorite book is whatever I am reading the kids at the moment. Last month it was Twenty-One Balloons, this month it is Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH.
When we go to the library he quickly passes the picture/story books and heads to the science section. Insects, Animals, Dinosaurs, Space, when he and I read together it's always a scientific discovery book.
Bub's favorite food is probably rotisserie chicken. He is a total grazer, can't eat large amounts of food at a time but asks for food about every hour and a half....except when we have rotisserie chicken.
He seems to eat as much as Darin on those nights. This may sound gross but he loves to see the chicken bones, and wants to keep them IN HIS ROOM! Which I don't allow.
Favorite Song: He gravitates toward anything with a good beat, especially classic rock since that is what his Dad listens to. He doesn't really enjoy to sing himself, but every once and awhile in the car, when a particularly masculine heavy drum-line song comes on, he will bob his head and say "I like this one!". He wants to play the guitar.
He likes Ninjas too. He likes flipping around doing "Ninja moves"
Byron's self proclaimed super powers are 1. Going Dino 2. Reptile skills 3. Controlling the wind
Byron is usually easy going, and not a crowd follower. Although he loves to play with friends, he is happier being alone than with a huge group. This sometimes worries his social butterfly Mom, but it also seems keeps him immune from peer pressure. He plays well with both boys and girls and has best friends of both genders.
He isn't very excited to be going to school next year, he would be happy to stay home with Soren and me as long as he could play with friends at some point during the day. I already know it's going to be MUCH harder to walk away from Byron next August than it was Miriam.
Byron is not an attention seeker, which means he can easily get looked over. Unless you stop and pay attention, you don't know how funny and clever he is. This makes me a little sad, but he really prefers it this way, in fact, if lots of people do pay attention to him he turns stoic and scowls.
He is basically the opposite of me in almost every way.
But so much like his father.
So we make a good team.
When Dad came home we hit the Yogurt Stop
The kid's creations always gross me out!
Bub spent the rest of his evening playing paleontologist with one of his favorite gifts.
That's one of his future career choices, along with entomologist, or zoo worker.
We love this boy to pieces!




