Grandma and Grandpa made sure this boy's Spiderman dreams came true.
These two made out pretty well too...everyone must have been extra good this year.
Darin and I got spoiled too. I am totally set to run in the winter...if only the blasted inversion would clear out. The kids gave me the cutest running shoes and multiple bars of fine chocolate. Darin, as always, was super thoughtful and searched out the perfect gifts...not only things I would like but things that improve my life. He is sweet that way. My parents did too. I am surrounded by great gift givers and am completely flawed in that area.
My parents hit the jackpot with Darin's gift, a remote control helicopter. Since the kids all got outdoor toys from Santa my dad took us (my siblings and nieces and nephews) down to the church gym to try everything out! This was of course after opening all the gifts and snarfing down my dad's traditional Christmas Day ebelskivers.
We played with all the toys everyone received, and then added in some basketball, and general mayhem. I don't know why we haven't done this before, it was so fun!
I got Lasik right after Christmas (I know! Totally spoiled.) so I was suppose to wear glasses from Christmas Eve past New Years. I did my best but I really hate glasses. They squeeze my head and slip off my nose and it's one more thing to keep track of. So far I am LOVING my lasiked (word?) eyes, I would do it again in a heartbeat and I had to do the PRK kind.
A good friend of mine went through the death of her father over Thanksgiving. She made me promise to take pictures of my parents, She said I would regret it if I didn't. So glad I got this shot. I need to tie my mom down and get some pictures of her with the kids. She is usually running around providing food, and entertainment she doesn't sit still very long.
Aunt Sarah is a goon. The funniest goonie-bird Aunt you ever met. Soren may have inherited the same goon-genes.



