Monday, April 01, 2013

Easter 2013

My favorite part about Easter this year was organizing the Activity Day girls to sing Hosanna (Children's Songbook pg. 66-67) in sacrament meeting.  I get really irritated when Easter isn't done with as much pomp and circumstance as Christmas so instead of possibly getting upset this year I took matters into my own hands.  The girls sang like little angels, and then I sang with the ward choir which added another celebratory element to my day. 
The kids found their baskets that morning and found all the boiled eggs around the house...it sounded like they had fun from our cozy bed where Darin and I stayed during the hunting.  
There are perks to having 1:00 church.

On Saturday I worked at a wedding reception in Draper, Darin and the kids took Trax down (waited an hour at the station while I finished up and drove around looking for the station) and then we kept going down to Provo.

For the Drewes Bunny Day Celebration!!


Here are the hunters.


 Aunt Cristin always provides fun activities...cookie decorating and egg dying.


The men hid over 300 eggs this year!


Bub found his very own golden egg!



We counted the loot.....


...and then Soren had a melt down so we left.

Thanks Drewes Family!