Friday, May 17, 2013

Byron's Celebration



Get Air Trampoline Park 
Nothing but sweat, smiles and squeals of delight for an hour.



Cute friends.
This was a thrown together party...no invitations, no cake, just a bag of fruit snacks, water, and lots of jumping.  Three friends cuz thats how many fit in the car.

(his Yankee shirt has a number 6 on the back-didn't want anyone to think we had ended the birthday shirt tradition)


Miriam and her friend Mary made the Chima Lego cake.
I am not a huge fan of cake myself, but this one was not only super duper cute but tasted pretty darn delicious! I think it was the nutella/whip cream frosting idea they used for the sand.


The big wish that only comes around once a year!
I wonder what his little head wished for?
a pet snake? to never have to go to school? lots of bugs in the back yard? to have lizard powers?
You never know with this guy, he may look calm but his little brain is working overtime!