The weather is gorgeous right now! Finally we are back to temps in the 70's and the leaves are responding! When Cameron asked if Darin and I wanted to ride a new trail around Park City we knew we'd better seize the opportunity while the days are so beautiful.
We rode the old Union Pacific Railroad trail between Wanship and Park City.
Cameron and Sarah introduced us to Chubasco's.
Such a fun Mexican restaurant with a huge selection of salsas.
The guys graciously kept their speeds down to accommodate Sarah and I.
Since we were in Wanship we drove around Highway 89 through Morgan to get back home.
Sarah then insisted that we stop by Taggarts.
Why have I never heard of this cute little gem hidden in the mountains?
We shared amazing cheesecake in the car because the wait to get a table was unbelievable.
We hustled home to the kids, where Miriam had everything completely under control.
It's a good thing my Saturday was so nice because Sunday was too full of responsibilities to be fun or restful.
Although, we did squeeze a pretty hilarious family whiffle ball game in there between 7 and 8 pm.

