Arts and Crafts has ended for Soren with not one photo taken. It was a fun class where he ran into lots of neighborhood kids and classmates. It was something for him to look forward to while slugging through daily chores. Tennis is going strong for boy boys and luckily it hasn't been too hot, but this week was SWIM WEEK!
Soren is happy any time he gets to swim, but this class pushed Byron. He hated it at first, but he ended up enjoying it. Anytime you accomplish something hard you can't help to like it even if it was never "fun".
Because the boys were wet everyday by 12:00 we spent extra time at local pools. Miriam and I even spent a morning lap swimming because I have bruised my heel and couldn't run or hike (or walk very well). Going to the pool is finally FINALLY relaxing for me! The kids can carry their own stuff and I don't have to be in the water right there with them.
Soren mastered the high dive!
Miriam has become my grocery shopping/ cooking helper. She is becoming quite the healthy foodie girl and it is so fun for me!! Darin and I have for years been pushing the veggies and helping the kids make healthy food choices. Being prepared with healthy meals, and being constant encouragers and good examples is hard work...so nice to have another memeber on our team.




