The kids call the Eve of Christmas Eve, Christmas Adam...just a little Christian humor for ya.
The kids and I had a choir practice at 8:00 that morning. Early, but fun because it was the first time we sang with the string quartet, and the kids got to be in front of the microphone.
We came home, got cleaned up just in time for G'ma and G'pa to arrive. The kids performed their Christmas piano songs and then we went to Twigs for lunch.
One stop at Cabella's for Christmas stuff, then off to Centerpoint's Christmas Carol. I was very pleasantly surprised! I have seen the musical before, and read the story multiple times so I was planning on being amused and slightly touched by the performance.
It was SO GOOD! They put on an amazing performance. I was much more than amused and slightly touched.
Then G'ma and G'pa had to dash off home to take care of responsibilities at home. We are so lucky they could drive up for the day!
