Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Uncle D!


Happy Happy Birthday Damon! Damon likes to pretend to be mean but he is a big ole' softy inside. He is the first person to come help if you need him. He will probably get there surprisingly fast because he tends to speed, and has this awesome yellow corvette that looks a lot like the picture above. I will never forget the experience of driving down Huntington Canyon with him one Summer evening. Talk about trill rides. He use to fly airplanes too and he loves to shoot guns...He may be an adrenaline junkie.

Damon is a hard worker, just like my mom, and my Grandma and my Grandpa. I think it's a family trait. He gets things done, and doesn't complain about how long it takes. He has helped us all with so many projects. So I guess this is a good time to say Thank You!!!
You are probably working today, but I hope you have a great day Damon! We love you!!