Sunday, October 08, 2006

My cute cyber-nerd husband.

Okay, Darin doesn't want me to write this but I am cracking up! We are in our room on two different computers, he is working on his laptop and I am commenting on blogs. All of the sudden he says "Is this bad....What we are doing?" and I said "What are you doing?". He responded "Nothing bad, but we are living in two separate cyber-worlds." Isn't that so cute?? We seem to be doing this a lot lately, spending our together time in the same room, doing different things. Darin is so busy lately this seems to be the only way we can spend time together. I love it that he notices that we haven't had much us time...even if there is nothing either of us can do about it.


The other funny Darin thing I have been meaning to blog about happened last Wednesday. Darin had taken a test and finished 2 homework assignments that day so he had a little relaxation time that evening. He was working away on his laptop when I asked him what he was doing he said "creating a light saber". I just laughed and walked away. Later, while I was brushing my teeth Darin barges in swinging his laptop around as it made the "zwish, swish" sound of a Star Wars light saber!! I couldn't stop laughing. See movie below for an example of what I experienced minus the violence at the end. (The lego picture is for my mom who loves Legos.)