Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Charmed Life


In past posts I have mentioned my love of pearls and I have to say they are the closest thing I have to a personal lucky charm. Many of the major events in my life included me wearing pearls. I have received pearls as gifts from many people I love. It started with my baptism when parents gave me tiny white pearl earrings to wear and told me I could always be as pure and white as they are if I would use repentance in my life. I wore these earrings to the temple before my mission, and then again when I was married to Darin. Over my lifetime, I have been given a ring, three necklaces (all different) and have bought myself an everyday pair of earrings (not real). I wore pearls to all of my graduations, I wear them to most weddings I attend and almost every Sunday to Church. I like the way I look in pearls but I wonder if thats because I I feel loved when I wear them?


My everyday earrings, when I wear earrings at all I usually wear these.