Anyone who has talked to me about Miriam's princess fixation knows my beef with Barbie and the Disney Princess movies - Where are the African American Princesses??? I love Mulan, and Pocahontas, Jasmin is great but the void has been obvious. Thank Heavens Disney is working on a new animated movie...HAND animated not computer which is even more exciting! You can read the article here, and New Orleans fans will be excited because it's set there. All little girls should be able to identify with a princess and since Disney and Barbie are saturating the media, I hold them responsible to provide those princesses. I guess Disney wins the race! I can't wait to take Miriam, this may be our first trip to the theater, and by theater I mean dollar movie so it will be awhile.*Edited I just had a thought...perhaps this is old news and every news network has reported this a million times. I just read it in the paper last week, keep in mind that we don't have a tv!