Monday, April 09, 2007

The Egg report



We colored and used the rest of our "egg mosaic" shells to decorated the eggs.

They are SO messy.....

but turn out really cute. We made these eggs on Thursday and left Friday for Price. Darin stayed home. I think he lived on boiled eggs and crackers.

We really missed having Marcus and Madison around last weekend. Ali and Josh were with their other cousins so, five adults (me, Julia, Sarah, Mom and Dad) watched as Miriam found her 7 Easter Bunny left eggs Saturday morning. Very exciting. Us girls went to Ali's Tea Party (see post below) while Dad worked his tail off. We literally went to see a man about a horse (a pony that my dad would like to have at my Grandpa's farm for the grandkids to ride), and then had dinner at Pizza Hut. Sunday morning my parents drove Miriam and I back home in time for our church and stayed to have Easter dinner/lunch with us. It was so fun to have them here. I wish I would have taken pictures of our walk to church. Miriam had to be holding hands between two adults at all times. Thank you mom and dad for coming to spend the Holiday with us.



I forgot to take Miriam's picture on Sunday in her Easter finery so I made her wear it again today for some staged pictures (minus the cute socks since they were dirty). I love how simple and sweet this dress is. Our bishop's wife stopped by out of the blue one day with a bag of clothes and asked "do you do hand-me-downs?" I said "You better believe I do" and this gem was in there. I actually remember coveting this dress last Easter but not getting it because Miriam already had a very cute dress to wear. That is righteous living for you.