
Oh man...there is so much I want, so much I NEED I had a difficult time deciding what to use my virtual $100 on! I want a Baby Bjorn, I would love some silky nice pajamas to wear in the hospital, new running shoes, a cute workout outfit, bare minerals foundation, a new swimming suit, and summer hats (durned mask of pregnancy!). I also recently read 'What Not To Wear' and would like to scrap my entire pre-pregnancy wardrobe and just start over!!
So what did I decide??

At 8 months pregnant, I am not feeling my prettiest these days. At this point, no matter how cute my clothes are, I am not going to feel great. I would not only love to have very cute toes and nails, but I would LOVE to have them both massaged. I am fighting to keep myself from becoming the waddling, complaining, tired looking typical pregnant woman but I have to be honest, this pregnancy is getting OLD!