Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tagged oh so long ago......

4 Jobs I have had
1. Secretary for the Dean of Fine Arts U of U
2. Elizabeth Arden cosmetic girl
3. gas station attendant (aka beer stocker)
4. Dixie College cafeteria cashier

4 Movies I can watch over and over
1. Happy Texas
2. Jane Austin trilogy (Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma)
3. About A Boy
4. Better Off Dead

4 Places I have lived
1. Price, Ut
2. St George, Ut
3. Boston, Ma
4. Newport, RI

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Taking Miriam to the Smiths Marketplace hour baby sitting while I go read magazines (Miriam won't go to the babysitting anymore since she discovered the mini shopping carts-shopping is completely nuts now)
2. Eating when I am anxious and/or tired
3. Waching MTV shows (My Super Sweet Sixteen, Lagoona Beach, The Hills) while at the gym
4. Eating when I am bored

4 T.V shows I watch
We only have 5 tv stations through our computer, and they don't come in very well so I will have to change this one to TV shows I have watched or would watch in the box set
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. Lagoon Beach First Season4. Freaks and Geeks

4 Places I have been on Vacation
1. Boston
2. Washington DC
3. Florida
4. New York

4 Websites I visit
1. SLC and Davis county Libraries
2. hotmail
3. LDS.org
4. blogs

4 Places I would rather be right now

1. Craig and Lisa's cabin


2. My parent's cabin
3. A beach somewhere anywhere
4. A spa

4 Favorite Foods
1. Avocados
2. mangos
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate Chip cookies

4 Books You Love
1. Little Women
2. Circle of Friends
3. Twilight series
4. Harry Potter

4 Things you would like to know how to do
1. Be organized for more than a week
2. Stay motivated
3. Sew4. Do this kind of embroidery with ribbons

4 things You worry about
1. Parenting skills - scaring my kids for life
2. My weight
3. My family's problems
4. The environment

4 Things you want to accomplish this year
1. Lose 20 lbs.
2. Create Halloween, Christmas and Fourth of July photo albums and catch up to date just on those holidays
3. Get our filing system organized (Freedom Filer)
4. Get our budget kinks worked out.
4. Get our emergency water supply stocked, get a few more canned goods for food storage.


Okay I tag my sisters and sister-in-laws and Pfunder