Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Grandpa's Lamb Fry

I hope everyone has had a chance to eat fried lamb because it is GOOD, add some scones, a horse, "bum ball" and you have yourself a great birthday party.

Hang in there Julia...only a month left to go (she is pregnant). Darling Bub in his farm outfit.

The birthday boy and my cute mom.

The horse was kept busy.



and...here we are playing "bum Ball" a game my Grandpa and his brothers invented. This game is not for the faint of heart because if you lose you bend over while all the other players get to throw the ball at your backside. By the way Dad, I am on to you (he always gets out first and hams it up so when the little ones get out they won't feel bad).


That is me throwing the ball...is it any wonder that I didn't play baseball or basketball in high school. Check out that form!