Miriam had a wonderful time at Grandma's house. Everyone was right, there was no need to worry, I don't think she missed us much. I keep getting bits and pieces of little conversations she had while on her dream vacation. She was reporting the weather to me "snowstorms are likely on the eighteenth, and the twenty eighth", so I know there were discussions about the weather. She told me grandpa's horse can be called "Stumbleina or just Alina but don't expect any babies from her". She said that "when you fly to the beach called Hawaii, you have to bring movies and snacks on the airplane because it gets really boring". She loved going to her first movie, dance class with Miss Julia, picking up Josh from school, visiting Great Grandpa's farm, and her special shopping trip with G'ma and G'pa.


G'ma and G'pa know just what a little 3 year old needs. Barbie band aids of course, since I only buy the cheap Rite aid ones, and a cat ornament (Miriam won't let me take out the picture of the cat that came with the ornament). Thank you mom for sleeping with Miriam when she was out of sorts, washing Miriam's clothes, packing them so neatly, and especially for my treat of yummy antioxidants! Thank you Julia, Kelly and most of all Sarah for watching Miriam. She is ready to get shipped back down, but no worries we won't leave her down there anytime soon.
BIG NEWS

a FAIRY moved into Miriam & Bub's room!!

she left a gift with fairy dust all over it...

and said she would leave more treats if M kept her room tidy. SO EXCITING! We have been hoping a fairy would move it and it finally happened! Want a fairy to move into your house??
Go Here.
Cute wreath M and her cousins made yesterday at the Children's Museum. We love that place, but it is even MORE fun with cousins!
I love that I won't have to take down this wreath until April.

Lastly, Miriam has really gotten into the Christmas spirit! She has made cards for the cookie bakers at Smiths and Dicks, and made the above treats for the story time ladies all at her own suggestion. She is catching the vision!