Miriam wanted to grow her hair out like Rapunzel. YUCK! I knew I had to formulate a plan to talk her out of it because I love how easy her short hair is to take care of. I also think it looks adorable on her. A new location of Cookie Cutters just opened up near us AND there was a coupon in the mail. Perfect....my plan went off without a hitch. Miriam was totally on board with getting her hair cut sitting in a big pink car, watching a movie, while Bub slides down the indoor playground slide.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Cookie Cutters
Miriam wanted to grow her hair out like Rapunzel. YUCK! I knew I had to formulate a plan to talk her out of it because I love how easy her short hair is to take care of. I also think it looks adorable on her. A new location of Cookie Cutters just opened up near us AND there was a coupon in the mail. Perfect....my plan went off without a hitch. Miriam was totally on board with getting her hair cut sitting in a big pink car, watching a movie, while Bub slides down the indoor playground slide.