Darin, I hope you and your Dad are enjoying this bonding Father/Son Kayak building Saturday.
This is how we spent our Saturday morning without you...
Attended the Baptism for MacLayne and Emmaline
there were lots and lots and LOTS of kids there.
Had lunch at the Paradise Cafe...a bit of a splurge, I know.
This is how we spent our Saturday morning without you...
Attended the Baptism for MacLayne and Emmaline
there were lots and lots and LOTS of kids there.
Had lunch at the Paradise Cafe...a bit of a splurge, I know.

We like their food, but we LOVE their cookies!

Sugar-Mouth kids
Then we went to buy printer ink ($35!?)
Then we went to see "fishes galore!" "birds galore!" "hamsters galore!" and one fluffy white cat (Miriam still loves using her new favorite word).
Now Bub is napping, and so was I until Miriam hit her elbow while dancing to Bella DancerElla and started crying. She wanted a frozen burrito so I made her one. Now she is laying on our bed moaning about being sick and saying she will NEVER eat another frozen burrito again until she turns 6!!It's such a cold blustery day that I haven't had the energy to:
wash the dishes
type up and print out (with new ink) my Young Women handouts
make my bed
enter receipts
or do anything remotely productive.
This afternoon we might:
Go to All Tucked In to see if there are any left over books signed by Shannon Hale (I missed her talk today because of the baptism)
Drive to the mall to return some overpriced pants I bought for Bub that don't fit very well.
Sit around and watch movie after movie (that's actually just a pipe dream since the kids wouldn't last through one movie).
I love you!