
Is it strange to celebrate our ninth anniversary looking at corpses?
I just REALLY wanted to go this exhibit. The lowest grade I ever received in my 17 years as a student was in Anatomy at the U, but I loved every minute of it. The memorization was intense, but I have never been more inspired by a class. I was so amazed by my own body.
I was inspired again today.
And it made me want to exercise.
I am also grateful I have never smoked.
Darin was so kind to take me. He was suppose to go with his work, but he didn't because he knew I wanted to go with him. Then he took me to Mazza, a restaurant he thought I would like (he has had business lunches there). It was wonderful Middle Eastern food.

A trip to Kim Long's oriental market for Filipino stocking stuffers, as well a few fun things for us, and then we spent the afternoon and evening putting together Miriam's new bed. I think she is going to LOVE it, especially the new play/reading nook it creates...pictures to come!
Is tomorrow really Christmas Eve?
Is tomorrow really Christmas Eve?