We were suppose to go to Zoo Lights.
Sadly, Bub got sick all over himself, and the car seat. So even though he was chipper, and pleasant for the rest of the day, we didn't think we should risk it.
Sadly, Bub got sick all over himself, and the car seat. So even though he was chipper, and pleasant for the rest of the day, we didn't think we should risk it.
Does this remind anyone else of New England but me?
Maybe it was just popular in Foxboro, Mass Christmas 1997, but this sight takes me back to 18 months spent in Massachusetts. I saw a lot of doors during that time (a LOT of doors) and this was a common sight. I was enchanted, as I am with all things New England.
Darin, who lived back east for a long time doesn't remember ever seeing such a thing. I bet our neighbors are thinking the same thing, but like I said, I am enchanted with it.
Neighbor gifts...check
Teacher gifts....check
Friend gifts....check
(sorry friends if this ruins the surprise)
Teacher gifts....check
Friend gifts....check
(sorry friends if this ruins the surprise)