Friday, December 19, 2008

Still Snowin'

The snow this year has been light and fluffy so far. I bet the skiers are in heaven. It makes me long to go skiing again. As long as it was on a clear day, not too cold, no wind, fresh powder and a promise of hot chocolate at the end. I am kind of a pansy these days, actually, I always was one I just admit it more readily now.

This is not a new idea, but I started compiling our yearly Christmas cards into one album. It will be pulled out every year along with the family album all of Darin's family contributes to as our gift exchange (idea from Stacy Julian).

I am still deciding on whether or not to add a picture with Santa, or a Christmas Eve/morning picture from the same year, or simply the card.


Some of our cards are kind of big, maybe I will stick with simple pimple.

I found the Red Envelope album at Downeast Outfitters for $5. Love that place, I need to take my sister-in-laws there when they visit Utah (remind me L C & S)