Such a happy photo.
I love dying eggs...and eating them with green pink blue or yellow stains from the shell.
I love dying eggs...and eating them with green pink blue or yellow stains from the shell.
So fun to see her and, so glad we had a good excuse to go to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
After lunch, Bub and I took a nap that was interrupted by a phone call reminding me that we were asked to clean the church this week. I don't like to admit this but, I groaned as I hung up the phone. There are a zillion good reasons to be willing to serve with gratitude, but I just wasn't in a good place at that moment. Luckily, Darin was nothing but positive about it, and then Miriam was ecstatic about it! So, we snarfed a quick dinner and ran off to the church ready to clean. As I was washing the windows, I remembered again that it was Good Friday. All week long I had been trying to focus on the real meaning of Easter and this opportunity to serve was just handed to us! We got to clean the church on Good Friday to have it spic and span for Easter Sunday. All the sudden I felt so grateful for any little offering we could give.
...and for all you ward members that read my blog, be assured that every single door handle on the top floor left side was completely drenched with cleaner and wiped clean by Miriam. They have never been so germ free.
After lunch, Bub and I took a nap that was interrupted by a phone call reminding me that we were asked to clean the church this week. I don't like to admit this but, I groaned as I hung up the phone. There are a zillion good reasons to be willing to serve with gratitude, but I just wasn't in a good place at that moment. Luckily, Darin was nothing but positive about it, and then Miriam was ecstatic about it! So, we snarfed a quick dinner and ran off to the church ready to clean. As I was washing the windows, I remembered again that it was Good Friday. All week long I had been trying to focus on the real meaning of Easter and this opportunity to serve was just handed to us! We got to clean the church on Good Friday to have it spic and span for Easter Sunday. All the sudden I felt so grateful for any little offering we could give.
...and for all you ward members that read my blog, be assured that every single door handle on the top floor left side was completely drenched with cleaner and wiped clean by Miriam. They have never been so germ free.