Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing of my own to say.

Life is spinning by while I tumble around with it. I have not been stopping to think about or notice things, so I don't have thoughts or ideas of my own to share. I did however, read a few things that have been floating through my mind for a few days. I think I want to get them down so I can keep them.

The first is from the BYU Magazine, which comes to Darin L. and Catherine G. every quarter no matter how often Darin calls to let them know we are not who they think we are. It's a good magazine so I don't mind and I get a kick out of the Alumni updates.

About Laughter, from an article writen by Patrick Madden.

"Laughter is a form of internal jogging. It moves your internal organs around. It enhances respiration. It is an igniter of great expectations. " -Norman Cousins

On fashion, from Cardigan Empire blog by Reachel Bagley

"Shake your lovely head at: garish accessorization, trends ill suited to your essence, chintzy extravagance, ostentatious consumption. Discriminate and radiate, the truly stylish lady knows when to say "no thank you."'

Amen sister. I can't wait to use the phrases "chintzy extravagance" or "Ostentatious consumption" in a sentence. I really really REALLY want to avoid trends ill suited to my essence. It's just that I am still trying to figure out my essence.

Get the lead out...that is all.