Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A different hard thing to do...

My first trip all alone with three kids.
I'm not going to lie to you, it was hard.
Lots to pack, lots to think about, lots of things to juggle.
Going home is still fun, it's just not the break it use to be.
BUT
The kids LOOOOVE going to play with cousins, and I hadn't seen my Grandpa for a LOOONG time.

I love that G'pa is wearing his BK hat. Thats where he shoots the breeze with his friends over pepsi cola. He's just about the cutest Grandpa anyone ever had!

We roasted hot dogs over the fire pit while the kids played,


and played,

and played!

We went to the cabin where it rained all weekend!
I haven't heard thunder and lighting like that since I was in Newport RI.

Aunt Julia took the girls to a princess party


Bub and Taters played in the mud!