Friday, June 04, 2010

The End of the Beginning

There has been too much growing this year!

I love who they are....but I miss who they were.
(at least Bub's feet haven't grown too much)

and then there were three!
Definitely our biggest change of the year.

Miriam's wonderful teacher.
We've become very attached to this amazing woman over the year.
She has been teaching kindergarten for something like 20 years!! She's never wanted to teach anything else, she loves this age.
She is also the primary president of her ward AND she, along with her husband are in charge of the Youth Trek this summer...if you aren't amazed by this woman, well then YOU should be in charge of Trek.

Celebrating with creamies and playgrounds!

My boys
I got choked up the first time I said that phrase.
Because we didn't find out if we were having a boy or a girl, it took awhile to sink in that I have two sons. Now, I am so attached I can't imagine anything different. I have already started picking up matching polos for next summer.