Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Ballet Promotion

Waaay back before I got sick (should I refer to that time as BP, as in before pneumonia, and all things now AP?) M had her Ballet Promotion. They put on their play back in February so this is just an end of year review of what they learned. I had to run after Soren most of the time, but was there when her teacher pointed out her very flexible ankles and lovely feet. Like most girls her age, M loves to perform but doesn't love the bar work.


Miriam wants to be in toe shoes so bad she can taste it! I have no plans or aspirations for Miriam as a dancer, I just want her to stay in long enough to learn how to walk into a crowded room with grace. I want her to feel comfortable in her curvy little body and know how to suck in that stinger!

*I have to thank my own mother for slapping my behind every now and again saying "suck it in honey".