
These pictures reminded me that I forgot to go back before June 6th to pick up the flowers we brought. They throw them all away, unless some Relief Society president goes to get them to use at an activity. If you ever need flowers the week after Memorial Day go to a cemetery....they are going to throw them all away anyway!

It's a tradition, go visit the graves and then stop by the park.


Looking at these pictures reminds me how good I felt just a week or so ago.
Two days later I came down with a horrible flu.
5 days.....did you get that?
5 DAYS of body chills, 103 temps, severe all over body aches, pounding and swooshing in my ear drums.
I have never been sick so long in my life. I haven't had the flu for over 4 years, and never had it for longer than 3 days.
And then.....just when I had purged myself and thought it was over, I got pneumonia.
PNEUMONIA!!!
What is wrong with the world when I, Mrs. Hardly Ever Sick gets pneumonia in June?
You should see the state my house is in, and my moral was worse. Thats why I am now at my Mom's house trying to rest where the clutter isn't mine to pick up, and the kids are running wild with cousins.
I've got to lick this thing by Monday.
Thats when Summer really begins and I don't have time for pneumonia.