Saturday, June 04, 2011

Last Day of School!

I had such plans for this day. A tie-dye party, snow cones, maybe a banner to run through....
but I have had the longest 4 days of my life. I have been knocked on my kiester by a flu virus. Right this minute Miriam is playing in her piano recital and I am home with a pounding headache and the sound of my heartbeat swooshing in my ear drums. I can't wait to get back to normal....to clean my house....to feel happy again.




The boys stayed just like this all day long.

Miriam worked really hard writing an 8 chapter book for her teacher with these fairy illustrations. She has adored her teacher this year, she is going to miss her dearly.

This picture is for Julia. The "hair bow". This post took me waaaay to long to write and made my headache worse this is as good as it gets.