I have not been to Wheeler Farm for a loooong time. I use to take M and even B there when they were little, but Soren hasn't been there since he was a tiny thing, he didn't have any memories of going. This was Soren's first field trip AND first bus ride.
Yeah for field trips that fill in the gaps!
Soren's english teachers Mrs. Christensen and Mrs. Brazil were so great this year. Soren loves these ladies and they were a life saver during the long crying spells. These women LOVE teaching.
Chinese Teacher Zhau La Shi and student teacher Ling La Shi
these ladies have so much energy! Try walking around narrating everything you do over and over...it's exhausting!! I was overwhelmed watching Zhau La Shi every Friday when I volunteered.
I had 4 cute boys to keep tabs on. They were good as gold.
The kids played on the playground, got a tour of the farm animals, made butter, got a tractor ride, met a blacksmith and watched him make chains, ran around the bridges, ponds and climbed around amazing trees.
Pretended to be chickens....
and got a special field trip picnic lunch.
Cute boy who needs a haircut...as always....




