Friday, June 09, 2006
Here Comes Cristin!!
This is my darling sister-in-law Cristin (have I mentioned how lucky I am to have such great in-laws??). She won't like this picture because her hair isn't done, but she is always beautiful! She is facing her fear of technology and attempting to blog. This is the blogging world's lucky day because she is chock-full of GREAT craft, child raising, and just plain fun ideas. Cristin has a lot in common with some of you bloggers that view my page (or at least, I view your pages). She and her husband graduated from BYU. I don't know the exact year, but judging by the hair and clothing at the time, I would say early 90's. Her husband went to Medical School through the Air Force at the U of U. They have lived at Travis Air Force Base, Arizona, currently live in TX and are moving to Mississippi. Check out her very cute blog.
