Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah!!


It's my little sister's (one of them) birthday today!! I hope she has a great little pie eating party. I know she had to work, do homework with her daughter, make dinner, take care of a sick kiddo...and all the other things that come with life and being a mother. Hopefully the tiny party will be enough of a celebration for today. We will have to do more to celebrate later.

Sarah, if it's any consolation to a lame birthday know that I love you! I feel blessed and lucky to have you as a sister, and a friend. Your organizational skills amaze me. I have always been jealous of your natural ability to play the piano, and learn new skills. You are a great mother! Your strength and the fight you have within is inspiring, and you make me laugh like crazy.