Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh no...the photo shoot.



It's time for the Christmas card photo shoot....whew here we go. As you can see, Miriam is not great in front of the camera. Even on the off chance that she looks at the camera she usually breaks into character, Evil Queen, Ballet Dancer, Dog OR she give the camera her classic wide eyed stare...anything but natural. Darin is way more patient than I am so we do usually end up getting a nice picture.


Here is the picture we settled on last year. I know Darin's mom and sisters don't like him with long hair but I just love it...maybe I should have been a teenager in the 70's. He currently is sporting the overgrown buzz. A "I am too busy to deal with the details of life" look that I think lots of college students have before finals. He was up WAY too late working on homework last night, I think he came to bed around 4 am and was gone by the time Miriam woke up. Miriam said "did Daddy come home for a nap?" Yep Miriam, that is exactly what Daddy did. We love you Darin...hang in there!