Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Daddy Day!!


Father's Day snuggle

I love this picture even though the lighting is bad so I had to add it.

We celebrated with Chicken adobo (a Filipino dish Darin enjoys), and homemade ice cream.

My mom let us borrow their ice cream maker...this thing is a BEAST! It makes a gallon of ice cream and is SO LOUD. It does a great job though.

We made Grape Nut ice cream. I read an article stating that this was a favorite flavor in New England so I had to try it.

You drizzle maple syrup on the top so I knew I would love it. It was soooo good. Next we will try avocado ice cream...yum! Hey Janes family, remember when we had olive oil ice cream at that Turkish restaurant. That was delicioso!


Miriam and I shined Darin's shoes, and gave him some practical gifts he needed.
But...we also gave him this very cool ball. The ball can be squished flat and then it pops out after a certain time so it's like a frisbee/ball.


Last but not least, my Dad mentioned that he wished he could see Bub, so here he is at 4 1/2 weeks....bright eyed little guy.