Wednesday, June 06, 2007


These are what we use to burp Byron with.....


Thanks to my sister-in-laws Kelly and Cristin, now he is burped in style. The brown and blue turquoise and blue combinations are so pleasing to me. Cristin did the embroidery

and she also made this....
Not a good picture, it says Byron and then his birthdate, it's so warm and snuggly!
So many people have been so good to us! Thanks Janes family for the cute clothes (especially Alicia for picking them out.... Byron's coolest outfits), and thanks to my mother-in-law for sending a huge package full of darling outfits! My parents have been so good to Miriam, they bought her a bunch of baby stuff for her Build-A-Bears, and my mom is working on a quilt. Sarah, Miriam LOVES the dress you sent, it has been added to the two dresses she rotates wearing. It's nice to have a third option:)


On to my She Photograph's Tuesday challenge...What's your favorite color?
I always answered "blue...all shades of blue" to this question but with this challenge I wondered if blue really WAS my favorite, or if I always say that because I have received, and now Miriam gets lots of attention for our blue eyes. I tend to wear blue a lot, but again, I wondered if I really like it, or if I like what it does to my eyes (which then gets me compliments, am I a compliment seeker??).

So, I took a quick tour of my house to find what colors jumped out and made me smile. I would have gone outside too...but it rained today. Here is what I found.


I love the colors in this globe.


This is the view from my nursing spot. From this one spot, you can see all the colors used downstairs. Before getting this challenge (while feeding 12 + times a day) I had decided that I love the colors we choose for our house (thank heavens...it was a lot of work). If you can't tell, the living room is blue, the kitchen green, and the halls are grey.

Miriam was wearing this dress today even though it's 2 sizes too small (picked out by the fashionista Alicia). I LOVE the colors together.

All the pictures I have included do have blue in them, but also green, and some added color for warmth like brown, or orange. I guess I will continue to say blue is my favorite color but honestly I think it's all about color combinations with me.