Thursday, June 14, 2007


Lil' Bub is growing SO fast and furious! This is a picture of him at 3 weeks (he is 4 weeks now). He was 9 lbs at his 2 week appointment...who knows how big he is now.

We received some good...no, great mail this week. So fun to get random packages in the mail!

Amanda and Bevan sent this cute and very boyish onesies. Thanks, you guys are great, I wish we could see you more often.


I don't know how Kristi knew I was using this old climbing bag (that I used in college) as a diaper bag...but somehow she knew and she sent me THIS

beautiful diaper bag. I believe Kristi MADE it (K correct me if I am wrong). Looks like a Vera Bradley right?? Nope a Kristi C original. I adore it (as Miriam would say).


It matches my beloved purse!


Kristi also sent me tons of very cute ribbon. I have the best cousins!!


My mom made these matching blankets for Bub and Miriam's babies. For those of you who sew, I think this is such a cute gift for baby and an older sibling (if they play with dolls).