Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SPT - In and Out Beauty

From Lelly's blog:
this week's challenge is interactive. a little less "self-portrait," a little more "self-love."

now, go ahead and hand your camera to the person on your left. no-one there? okay, how about this: hand your camera to your little, your husband, your aunt, your best friend. have them snap your photo. ask them to share with you one thing they love about you in the picture. make sure you share their comments when you post your spt.



I had Darin take my picture, and made him also pick which pictures to post. This was our conversation this morning.
Darin: I want you to title the post "In and Out Beauty" like In and Out Burger.
Me: Why because I am fast and made of quality meat?
Darin: Don't forget homemade fries.

Darin said he thinks I am beautiful overall, and when he sees me smile it reminds him of the beautiful person I am inside. It's a good thing my smile reminds him of inner beauty because I only have one huge smile for every occasion. If you ask me to smile or say cheese you are going to get the whole shabang...big mouth, large teeth, gums exposed. Photographers have asked me to "tone down" my smile for certain photos and I always end up looking strained, pensive, or dare I say it?? constipated. I don't know how to grin or half smile. But...this post is about self-love right?? I was once told that when I flash my huge smile at people it makes them feel like I really enjoy being with them. I am glad I have the ability to make people feel good by doing something so easy:) So, I love my smile too!






I just asked Miriam what she liked about the above picture and she said "Well, I only really like charm bracelets, so if I made a charm bracelet we could take a picture of that. " Oookay well I guess we are off to make charm bracelets.