Sunday, October 07, 2007

Genetics

One of my favorite classes in college was genetics. I love the science behind it, and I love examining families to find similar traits. People keep telling me that Bub and Miriam look alike but I just can't see it so I decided to pull out pictures of her at 4.5 months to investigate.




Same eyes, same tuff of hair on top (bald everywhere else) although it seems Bub will be a brunette, same head shape, similar noses. I think Bub's ears are larger, and his mouth smaller but there is something familiar between the two. People say Bub looks like like a "mini-me" of Darin, and those who know my little sister Julia think Miriam looks like her. I was talking to Julia tonight and my mom said her new baby looks like ME! Wouldn't that be something if I had a little girl who looked like Julia and she had a little girl who looked like me.

p.s. Bub's sleeve is wet from him sucking on it. Gross, I know he is soooo drooly!