I took a class to learn how to make these flowers. They fit so many occasions, are inexpensive, and can be in any color....only one problem, I am not proficient enough to make them fast. Hopefully as I practice they won't take me so loooong to make.
I keep seeing these cute banners made out of felt, but since I don't sew that well I made one out of paper. This one was made to welcome my niece Tatum. I really should make a happy birthday one to match so she can get some more use out of it. It's on my "to do" list, hopefully I will get to it before her 1st birthday (next October).

I was sent a trial issue of this one and loved it even more. I am interested in the information they present, enjoy the articles, and appreciate the smut-less advertising they have.
Last year I was an Ugly Betty fan and although I still enjoy the show I am getting a little tired of the gender bending storyline. My NEW favorite is Pushing Daisies. It's quick like Gilmore Girls with quirky filming. I have only seen 3 episodes but so far I love it!