It really was an enjoyable party although Miriam was a bit of a terror before it started, she would not leave me alone about decorations!! The only glitch of the evening happened after the party was over. One of the little girl's mom didn't pick her up until 2 1/2 hours AFTER the party ended (about 6:40 pm)...actually she didn't ever pick her up, she sent the grandpa after I called her cell phone twice and her work. This mom has done something similar to us before so I am wondering: is she really just a HUGE flake or does she think because I am a stay at home mom that I have nothing to do? I am seriously bugged, it makes me not want the little girl to come over EVER, which is sad because it's not her fault.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Polite as a Princess...or a Prince Party
It really was an enjoyable party although Miriam was a bit of a terror before it started, she would not leave me alone about decorations!! The only glitch of the evening happened after the party was over. One of the little girl's mom didn't pick her up until 2 1/2 hours AFTER the party ended (about 6:40 pm)...actually she didn't ever pick her up, she sent the grandpa after I called her cell phone twice and her work. This mom has done something similar to us before so I am wondering: is she really just a HUGE flake or does she think because I am a stay at home mom that I have nothing to do? I am seriously bugged, it makes me not want the little girl to come over EVER, which is sad because it's not her fault.