Thursday, May 29, 2008

Double Playdate

I watched one of my oldie but bestie friend's wee ones yesterday. She just happens to have a girl Miriam's age (like 4 months apart) and a boy Bub's age (1 month apart) so it was fun for all.... most of the time.

Miriam is so much like me, she gets as excited, if not more so, by party planning then by the actual party. She got the idea to have a tea party with her friend, and invited her most beloved stuffed animals to join in.

Thank you for the tea set Grandma C!!


A few of the esteemed guests, Ella Unicorn and Peter Alurelious (aka Peter Rabbit).



Bub's pal Chawlie, I can't say his name without adding a British accent and pretending to be Lola

Chawlie is ever so very cute.



I love it that girls can go from tea party to worms just like that, and be so excited by both.