Have you ever been to Stephanie's blog? Amazing, she is creative, and unique, and smart. One thing I especially admire about Steph is that she always provides a link to where her inspiration came from. Because really, no matter how creative you are other people, things, places inspire you. It's just plain nice to acknowledge others work. So praises to Stephanie!

One of the fun things Steph had on her blog was this contest to see who could name the most children's book characters from the above picture. I was amazed and delighted that Miriam and I could name almost all of them! It made me so grateful for the pulic library. So many many of these books I never would have bought because Miriam didn't seem interested in the cover, but we would check them out at the library (because it is free) and both ended up LOVING them. The ones we didn't know, I ran to the library to check out (after the contest) and LOVED them. Praises to the Public Library!
So we won the contest and lookie lookie what Steph sent us!!